TBCP1-150 RF Current Monitoring Probe
The new Tekbox TBCP1-150 is an affordable fixed aperture RF current monitoring probe for EMC pre-compliance testing. The probe has a 3dB bandwidth of approximately 150 MHz and is characterized and usable over the frequency range from 10 kHz to 250 MHz.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 25 mm. The transfer impedance is > 14 dB Ohm in the range from 100 kHz to 150 MHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 10 kHz to 250 MHz
- Aperture diameter: 25 mm
- Outside diameter: 76 mm
- Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: -6 to 18 dBΩ
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 80 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 3 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C