LDS 200 Load Dump Wave Simulator
Load dump pulses generators simulate a sudden battery disconnection from the alternator. With the loss of the battery load the alternator generates an over voltage impulse. Such load dump pulses are high energy pulses with a high potential of destruction. The LDS200 generates the load dump pulses as per ISO 7637, ISO 16750-2, SAEJ 1113, SAEJ 1455, JASO and many more manufacturer specification, e.g. Ford, Chrysler, Renault, PSA, and NISSAN etc. By means of a built-in clipping circuit the LDS200 also create clipped load dump pulses as per international standards as well as manufacturer requirements.
- 5.7 inch color touch screen
- Generates clipped load dump pulse
- Pulse duration up to 1200ms (internal resistance more than 2 Ω)
- Comply with most international standards and car manufacturer standards
- Built-in 60V/30Acoupler
- With the function of current detection and over current protection
- Emergency stop
- Ethernet, RJ 45, PC control, and test report documentation and print
Please use the form below to request more information.