Voltage dip, interruption and variation simulator as per IEC/EN61000-4-11 and IEC/EN61000-4-29
The 3ctest PFS2216 simulates voltage dips, interrupts and variations which are caused by power grid and transformer devices due to malfunction or sudden large change of load. It is required to test this kind of phenomena to check whether electronic and electrical device can sustain safety operating condition. PFS2216 can conduct full compliant test as per EN/IEC 61000-4-11 and IEC/EN61000-4-29.
- 5.7 inch color touch screen
- Full compliant test as per IEC 61000-4-11
- Built-in multifunctional test module
- Data acquisition of voltage and current
- Programmable test procedures
- Ethernet RJ45
- PC remote control, test report documentation and print
Please use the form below to request more information.