APG series Battery Simulator for automotive testing
The APG series is used to simulate the various battery supply waveforms recommended by international standards and by car manufacturer requirements. Especially the manufacturer requirements are an important area covered by the APG series as there is a large variety of needs. Secondly, the APG series work as powerful DC voltage supplies for the DUT during the tests with automotive transients. The APG series covers all three supply voltage categories. Their current capability ranges up to 100Aand test voltage up to 60V, depending on the model and the application area.
- 5.7 inch color touch screen
- Test voltage up to 60V
- Test current up to 100A
- Low output impedance
- Be able to load current shock
- Powerful DC voltage source
- Automatic voltage compensation
- Quick response, the bandwidth up to 5kHz
- Pulses 4 and 2b as per ISO 7637-2:2004
- Voltage variation test as per ISO 16750-2:2006
- Pre-programmed test routines to simulate various supply waveforms
- Ethernet, RJ45, PC control, and test report documentation and print
Please use the form below to request more information.