90kVA – 1 MVA High power AC and DC Power Source
he RS Series consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications.
This high power AC and DC test system covers a wide spectrum of AC and DC power applications at an affordable cost. Using state-of-the-art PWM switching techniques, the RS series combines compactness, robustness and functionality in a compact floor-standing chassis, no larger than a typical office copying machine. This higher power density has been accomplished without the need to resort to elaborate cooling schemes or additional installation wiring. Simply roll the RS unit to its designated location (using included casters), plug it in, and the RS series is ready to work for you.
- High Power AC and DC Power Source
- Expandable Power Levels of 90 kVA per unit and multi-unit configurations up to 1 MVA kVA and above
- Arbitrary & Harmonic Waveform Generation
- Regenerative, bidirectional “Green” Power Solution Automatic crossover between Source and Sink power mode offers regenerative capabilities in AC, AC+DC and DC modes. Regenerate up to 100%of the rated output power back to the utility grid during sink mode operation. ( -SNK option )
- Remote Control Standard RS232, USB, IEEE with optional LAN and External Drive interfaces
Please use the form below to request more information.