SFA 5kW to 30kW high slew rate, high power current source for laser diode applications
The SFA family builds on the industry leading Sorensen SGA series to provide a high power current source for laser diode applications. State of the art high power laser diodes require well- regulated current control to avoid catastrophic damage. Under anomalous operating conditions, excessive stored energy in the output circuit of the power supply can result in peak stresses that can permanently damage the device. Providing a constant current regulation mode only, the SFA’s low stored energy output minimizes damage potential for sensitive devices as well as enabling a current slew rate of up to 400 A/msec.
- High Power Density: Up to 15 kW in a 3U / 30 kW in a 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-40V up to 0-600V, in increments of 5 kW from 5 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low RMS and P-P Noise: Suitable for the most sensitive applications
- Parallelable up to 150 kW: Expandable as your requirement grows
- Modular Design: Upgradeable for the ultimate in investment protection
- Sequencing: Program custom waveforms
- Easy-to-read Fluorescent Display
- 16-bit Resolution: Optional IEEE-488.2 + RS-232C + Ethernet provides precise control
- Ethernet Control: LXI Class C compliant communication through integrated web server
- Direct Relay Control: Control output and sense isolation relays, along with polarity relays. (Ethernet Option Only)
- Hardware Trigger: Ethernet Option Only
- 5 Year Warranty
Please use the form below to request more information.