Digitally Controlled DC Linear Power Supplies
The Sorensen XDL series II represents the “next generation” of high performance laboratory power supplies. The XDL provides multiple ranges for increased current capability at lower voltages and uses pure linear technology. Unlike other digitally controlled units, the XDL series II provides both numeric and rotary control while the illuminated keys and display legends provide instant confirmation of settings and status.
For added convenience the Sorensen XDL series II provides storage of up to 10 power supply set-ups in non-volatile memory (30 set-ups for a triple). There are also fully adjustable over-voltage and over-current trips. The XDL series II also provides full remote sense capability via dedicated sense terminals.
The XDL triple output model features link and copy mode for convenience. When linked, keyboard and jog wheel control operates both outputs simultaneously. The copy function copies all settings for output 1 to output 2.
- 105 – 215 Watt Linear DC Power Supplies
- Very high precision, very low noise, excellent dynamics
- Advanced user interface with direct numericentry and incremental rotary control
- Fifty store/recall setup locations
- Fully isolated outputs for maximum flexibility
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- GPIB, RS-232, USB and LXI Compliant LAN Ethernet are provided interfaces
Please use the form below to request more information.