Compact 500 Watt Quarter-Rack DC Power Supply
The Sorensen XPD Series features the smallest 500-watt programmable power supply available. The XPD Series is ideal for benchtop, ATE and OEM applications where a wide range of outputvoltage or current is needed in a compact unit.
The XPD can be combined in a mix-and-match configuration with the quarter-rack 300-watt HPD series and 60-watt XT series. Each unit features zero voltage “soft switching” to virtually eliminate switching transients. This switchingtechnology contributes to high efficiency, lownoise, and high reliability. The XPD series also features power factor correction (PFC) technologyto enable low current draw and to greatly reduce
generation of input current harmonics.
- 500 Watt Compact 1/4 rack DC Power Supplies
- 7.5, 18, 33, 60 and 120 V models
- Analog programming
- Universal input
- Zero voltage “soft switching”
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- Front and rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Remote sense with 5V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW® and LabWindows® drivers
Please use the form below to request more information.