Compact, low power/low cost benchtop DC power supplies
The Sorensen XPL series has been designed to meet the need for compact power supply at a reasonable price. The XPL series provides 30 to 125 watts of programmable linear DC power. The XPL is a compact, high performance low cost power supply suited for benchtop applications.
The XPL Series uses linear regulation for high performance. The XPL Series features excellent line and load regulation with low noise and good transient response. The XPL Series is available in a single, dual and triple output for benchtop use
The XPL dual output model has two independent and isolated outputs each with a 0 to 30V, 0 to 2A capability and its own on–off switch. The outputs can be wired in either series or parallel to provide voltages up to 60 volts or currents up to 4 amps. All outputs are instrinsically short circuit proof, and are protected against external voltages and reverse currents. The XPL triple output model has the same features as the dual output model with an additional switchable fixed output of 3.3V and 5V.
- 30 – 120 Watt Programmable DC Power Supply
- Single or Dual Output
- 18, 30 or 56 V output
- Low Noise
- Excellent line/load regulation
- Remote sense
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- Individual On/Off switch per output (not including fixed output)
- Variable ( 1.5V to 5V ) Auxiliary Output
- Shrouded socket-compatible with bare wire and shrouded safety plug connections up to 4 mm.
Please use the form below to request more information.