New State of the Art Solid State Field Generating Systems
Solid State Amplifier and Antenna Combinations Generate Up to 50 v/m
The AA18G26 and AA26G40 are solid-state, air-cooled, broadband field generating system designed for applications where low-level,
high frequency fields up to 50 V/s at 1 meter distance are required. Included is a tripod-mountable amplifier/ antenna field generating unit.
- Solid State Field Generating System
- Generates up 20 or 50 V/m at 1 meter distance
- Bandwidth 18-26.5 GHz or 26.5 to 40 GHz
- Horn Antenne and Amplifier combination form one completely housed unit
- Tripod Mountable
- Separate A1000 rack mounted unit provides power, control and fault monitoring
- Applications include
- EMC radiated susceptibility MIL STD 461
- Radar Systems
- TWT replacements
- 3 Year Warranty
|Model||Frequency Range||Field strength @ 1 m|
|AA18G26-20||18 – 26.56 GHz||20 V/m|
|AA18G26-50||18 – 26.56 GHz||50 V/m|
|AA26G40-20||26.5 – 40 GHz||20 V/m|
|AA26G40-50||26.5 – 40 GHz||50 V/m|
|AA1000||Rack mounted Power Supply, control circuitry, and fault monitoring|
Flynn Lawrence Discusses AR’s New “AA” Series Solid State Field Generating Systems
AR Orange Book of Knowledge (OBOK)
The new 50th Anniversary Edition 8th edition bundles a wealth of information on EMC testing written by EMC experts.
A must have for all EMC engineers. Request you copy now!
Request your free copy
Fill out the form below to request the Orange Book of Knowledge.