400XAC Series 1/3 phase AC Power Sources
The 400XAC series provides 1 and 3 Ø AC power in a single box. Switch from 1Ø to 3Ø with the push of a button, making the unit very flexible suitable for almost any application.
The 400XAC series can be controlled with a PC from a variety of different interfaces all at no extra cost. You can choose from USB, Ethernet, RS-232 and GPIB.
- 3Ø power in a single box
- 3 and 6 kVA
- Voltages up to 520 VAC & frequencies up to 1000 Hz
- Optional smartCONFIG® feature allows for push button switching of 1Ø, 3Ø or DC output
- 50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps can be linked to quickly store and recall test parameters for multiple product testing applications
- Transient feature simulates voltage variations, brownouts and transient voltage conditions
- Programmable starting and ending angle of the output waveform
- Constant current output with over current fold back feature
- Advanced metering circuits monitor voltage, current, peak current, power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, and crest factor
- External voltage sensing for accurate metering
- Standard USB/RS-232 interface with no charge optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces available
- Delivery from stock
- New 3 Years warranty
Use the form below to request prices, documentation etc. Please fill in your details and select the model and options of interest and submit your request.