7000 series programmable AC Power Sources
The APT 7000 series programmable AC power Sources are suitable for advanced applications and have an attractive price tag. These switched-mode Power Sources are light and compact and can be used on the lab bench or mounted in a 19″ rack. The LCD screen displays real time measurements and the user interface is kept simple for easy operation. Voltage, frequency, current limit along with start and stop phase angle can be set and adjusted by the frontpanel rotary know or entered through the keypad.
The 7000 Series can also be controlled remotely via a PC using one of the available interface. Choose between USB, Ethernet, RS232 or GPIB at no extra cost.
- 1 phase programmable AC Power Source
- 400, 800, 1600 and 4000 VA models
- 0 – 150 V and 0-300 Voltage ranges
- Frequency 40-500 Hz
- Crest Factor > 3
- Measurement of U, f, Irms, Ipk, Power, PF
- Compact and light
- Transient simulation
- Adjustable pass/fail limits
- constant current mode with current fold back
- standard USB/RS232 interface
- Free Ethernet or GPIB interface option
- 2 Year Warranty
- Fast delivery
Use the form below to request pricing and or documentation. Enter your details and select model and options of your interest and submit your request.