RTP4000 true average power sensors provide 80 dB dynamic range and a frequency range down to 6 kHz. Built with Boonton’s Real-Time Power ProcessingTM these sensors deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with pulse profiling, capture and measure of pulsed, CW and modulated signals, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools RTP4000 average power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
- 4 kHz to 6 GHz and 10 MHz to 6 GHz sensors
- -60 dBm to +20 dBm dynamic range
- 175 kHz video bandwidth for pulse profiling
- Real-Time Power Processing™ technology for no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency
- 100,000 measurements per second
- True average measurements with no modulation bandwidth limitations
- Pulse, Average, CW and Modulation modes
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- 1 GSPS effective, 25 MSPS continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements
|RF Frequency Range||10 MHz to 6 GHz||4 kHz to 6 GHz|
|Average Dynamic Range||-60 to +20 dBm||–60 to +20 dBm|
|Pulse Dynamic Range||-45 dBm to +20 dBm||-45 dBm to +20 dBm|
|Internal Trigger Range||-40 dBm to +20 dBm||-40 dBm to +20 dBm|
|Rise time (fast/standard)||2 μs / 1 ms||2 μs / 1 ms|
|Video Bandwidth (high1/std2)||175 kHz / 350 Hz||175 kHz / 350 Hz|
|RF Input||Type N, 50 Ω||Type N, 50 Ω|
1 In High Sensitivity Mode, the RTP4000 sensors change to Standard Bandwidth Mode automatically – video bandwidth changes to 350 Hz.
2 At frequencies < 10 MHz, the RTP4106 changes to High Sensitivity Mode automatically.