The Eurofins York Dual Comb Noise Emitters and Continuous Broadband Noise Sources are designed an manufactured by Eurofins York and sold Globally for the verification of test and measurement setups and to ensure validity of EMC and RF laboratory tests.
These Eurofins York Reference Sources are the first products on the market which can operate as either Comb or Noise generators. They provide a wide range of test options without the necessity for purchasing and maintaining multiple instruments.
The Eurofins York Comb Noise Emitters are used for:
- Investigation, characterization and comparison of different measurement environments such as OATS, FAR or SAC.
- Validation and verification of radiated and conducted measurement system , such as:
- Open Area Test Sites (OATS)
- Fully Anechoic Rooms (FAR)
- Semi-Anechoic Chambers (SAC)
- Gigahertz Transverse Electromagnetic (GTEM) cells
- Reference source for:
- Daily pre-test checks as required by Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO17025, DEF STAN 59-411
- Long-term performance monitoring
- Cable position investigation
- Investigation and characterization of screened room/anechoic room/OATS behavior
- Characterization of filter performance
- Cable loss measurements
- Measuring amplifier gain and bandwidth
- Spectrum analyser/receiver pre-check
- Inter-laboratory test programs
- Proficiency test programs
Comb Noise Emitters Features
- Selectable noise or comb output; flexibility across a range of applications
- Stable output giving repeatable measurements over time; repeatable measurements
- 9 kHZ to 6 GHz output (model dependent); applications across a broad frequency
- Compact and Portable; comparisons between sites and environments
- Battery powered; no power it interconnecting cable effects on measurements
Eurofins York offers the following Dial Comb Noise Emitters:
|YRS01||The YRS01 is a broadband noise and comb source that is capable of producing a continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz, or a comb of frequencies within the 5 kHz to 1 GHz range, with step size being selected by the user|
|YRS02||The YRS 02 is a broadband noise and comb source that is capable of producing a continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz, or a comb of frequencies within the 5 kHz to 1 GHz range, with step size being selected by the use|
|YRS03||The YRS 03 is a multi-mode, broadband noise and comb source that is capable of producing a continuous noise output or a comb of frequencies within the 10 MHz to 6 GHz range, with the step size being selected by the use|
Please use the form below to request more information.