The new NH Research 9430 Regenerative AC Loada offer Linear & Non-Linear AC Loading in Several Emulation Modes with User-Defined Waveforms, Power & Crest Factor Control.
- 8 Sizes – 4 to 96 kW
- Single, Split or Three-Phase programmable
- 10 to 350 VAC
- 30 to 880 Hz
- DC operation to 10 to 400 VDC
- Reactive power capability 2.6 x Real Power
- Sink power regenerated back to facility with >90% efficiency
- Power factor range: -1 to +1
- Crest factor range: 1.414 to 4.000
- High-resolution waveform digitizer
- 9” Touch-Panel user interface
- High power density/minimum rack space
The 9430 is a current-regulated, 4-quadrant AC load with selectable phase inputs/outputs and a built-in waveform digitizing measurement system. In the sink mode, it sends power back to the facility mains rather than dissipated as heat. The 9430 has the capability of simulating almost any linear or non-linear load. Applications include testing of UPSs, AC sources, inverters, rectifiers, switches, circuit breakers and fuses.
Please use the form below to request more information.