The Noisecom programmable GPS7500 Noise & Interference Generator is capable of generating up to a 40 MHz wide noise or interference band for GPS receiver susceptibility testing. The Large 8.4 ” color display contains unit block diagrams and tabular signal values making the creation of CW, noise or interference signals simple and intuitive. Several pre-programmed FAA RCTA susceptibility test signals allow the user to begin testing immediately. Modular capability provides for expansion with additional independent AWG plug-in cards for the GPS, Galileo, or GLONASS signal bands. This unique combination allows one instrument to support today’s, as well as, tomorrow’s navigation satellite standards.
- Simultaneously test two bands
- Bands include L1, L2, L5, & E4a, E5a & b
- Unit can be upgraded for other bands *
- Built-in GPS signal and interference combiner
- FAA RCTA DO-229, DO-235 and DO-253 susceptibility testing
- AWG allows creation of any interference or jamming waveform
- Import user created MatLAB data files for digital conversion