Power Amplifier 9 kHz – 230 MHz, up to 15 W
The PA6002 Wideband RF Linear Class-A Solid State Amplifier Amplifier is highly reliable and suitable for all applications where its output power of 10 Watts from 9 kHz to 230 MHz (and 15 Watt between 150 KHz to 80 MHz) suit the needs of the test engineer.
The power amplifier can be used with any EMI signal generator, power sensor, CND, EM clamp, current injections clamp and directional coupler for several conducted and radiated, civilian, military and automotive measurements.
• Meets civilian and military standards (e.g. IEC/EN 61000-4-3; IEC/EN 61000-4-6; ISO 11452-4; MIL-STD-461G; etc.)
• Suitable for conducted, radiated and automotive immunity tests
• 9 kHz to 230 MHz frequency range
• 10 W power output (15 W from 150 kHz to 80 MHz)
• 40 dB power gain
• Class A linear solid-state amplifier
• 50 Ω input/output impedance
• Analog meter and LED indicators
• Fan air cooling
• Robust and compact construction
Please use the form below to request more information.