ER8000 – FFT EMI Receiver 9 kHz – 3 GHz
Compact, flexible and easy-to-use, ER8000 is a high performance, full CISPR 16-1-1 compliant EMI receiver perfect for any conducted and radiated measurement from 9 kHz up to 3 GHz.
A full compliant span as fast as two seconds in band B and as fast as one minute in bands C+D is the result of a state-of-the-art design featuring FFT architecture to optimize measurement speed.
Other technical improvements include an extremely effective front end with efficient preselector, for outstanding performance, and a user port suited for external devices like LISNs and switching boxes for even faster testing times.
The ER8000 also features an internal built-in 16 A LISN (Line Impedance Stabilization Network), so this compact setup can perform conducted emission measurement tests and characterize EUTs quickly and effectively, whether in the design lab during product development or in an EMC laboratory for the certification of EMI measurements. An optional DDA Click Analyzer makes this measurement system more attractive and profitable than ever.
The compact size and rugged yet lightweight design make the ER8000 the perfect solution for in-situ testing.
PMM Emission Suite software (included free of charge) is the ideal companion for this high performance receiver, featuring a full set of user-friendly functions for all EMI applica
- ER8000 Opt.00: 9 kHz to 30 MHz frequency range
- ER8000 Opt.01: 9 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range
- Compliant with CISPR 16-1-1, MIL-STD-461, ANSI C63.2 and FCC
- Compliant with CISPR 14-1 when in conjunction with CA0010
- Conducted and radiated emission tests
- Direct analog to digital conversion up to 30 MHz
- Combination of EMI test receiver and spectrum analyzer
- Operates gapless FFT
- Very fast measuring time
- Built-in Lines Impedance Stabilization Networks (LISN)
- User port for driving external LISNs and ancillaries
- Free PES PMM Emission Suite Software
- Robust, compact construction
- 140 dBμV (2 W) maximum input level without damage
|ER8000 opt. 00||FFT EMI Receiver with internal LISN||9 kHz – 30 MHz|
|ER8000 opt. 01||FFT EMI Receiver with Internal LISN||9 kHz – 3 GHz|
Narda-STS ER series Full Ciompliant EMI receivers
Comparing Emissions Measurement
Comparing Emission Measurements Performed by a Spectrum Analyzer with EMC Functions
vs. Pre and Full Compliant Receivers, According to CISPR 16-1-1 Assessments for EMI Measuring Equipment