FR4003 Full compliance field receiver 9 kHz – 30 MHz
The FR4003 is a new reference in measuring electric fields up to 30 MHz.
Thanks to it’s innovative approach it replaces traditional rod antennas adding several benefits. It fully meets all MIL-STD and CISPR specifications of the rod antenna and it is a real full compliant CISPR 16-1-1 receiver. It can work as a stand alone unit via a fiber optic connection to a PC, or with a PMM receiver.
- 9 kHz to 30 MHz frequency range
- Antenna CISPR 12, CISPR 16, CISPR 25, MIL-STD, DO-160 fully compliant
- Internal full CISPR 16-1-1 receiver
- Embedded attenuator, preamplifier and preselectors
- Fiber optic serial link to 9010F series or directly to PC
- Grounding effectiveness auto-diagnostic capability
- On-board tracking generator and antenna CISPR adapter
- Automatic diagnostic and calibration
- Scattering free
- PC software
- RF front-end output
- On-board capacitance meter
- Replaceable Li-ion battery