Price Reduction on DSA815(-TG) models
Performance Spectrum Analyzers with exceptional capabilities and an affordable price
1.5 GHz to 7.5 GHz models with tracking generators, Preamps, EMI, VSWR, and more options
Rigol’s DSA800 Series spectrum analyzers redefine the product category by setting new standards for performance and price. The DSA800 family features a widescreen display, compact design, and easy-to-use interface making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production. The spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The DSA815 distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 10 Hz. The DSA832, DSA832E, and DSA875 have a DANL (displayed average noise level) down to -161 dBm (typical).
In addition, Rigol offers great options including an EMI filter and quasi-peak detector kit, VSWR measurement package, and tracking generator (“-TG” version) for all of these models. A pre-amplifier is standard on all models in the family. Whether your application is radio verification at 455 MHz or monitoring the 3rd harmonic of 2.4 GHz signals find the right spectrum analyzer in the DSA800 Series.
- All-Digital IF Technology
- 9 kHz to 1.5, 3.2 or 7.5 GHz Frequency Range
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) normalized to 1 Hz ranging from -155 dBm to -161 dBm typical
- -80 to -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz offset Phase Noise
- Total Amplitude Uncertainty from <1.5 dB to <0.8 dB nominal
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Up to 7.5 GHz Tracking Generator (DSA8XX/E-TG)
- Advanced Measurement Functions (Opt.)
- EMI Filter & Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- VSWR Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- PC Software (Opt.)
- Optional RF TX/RX Training Kit
- Optional RF Accessories (Cable, Adaptor, Attenuator, Bridge …)
- Complete Connectivity: LAN (LXI), USB Host & Device, GPIB (Opt.)
- 8 Inch WVGA (800×480) Display
- Compact Size, Light Weight Design
- 3 year warranty
|Model||Frequency Range||Noise floor*
@10 kHz offset
|DSA815||9 kHz – 1. 5 GHz||-155 dBm||-80 dBc/Hz||N||Y||New € 1.077|
|DSA815-TG||9 kHz – 1. 5 GHz||-155 dBm||-80 dBc/Hz||Y||Y||New € 1.175|
|DSA832E||9 kHz – 3.2 GHz||-158 dBm||-90 dBc/Hz||N||Y||New € 1.824|
|DSA832E-TG||9 kHz – 3.2 GHz||-158 dBm||-90 dBc/Hz||Y||Y||New € 2.355|
|DSA832||9 kHz – 3.2 GHz||-161 dBm||-98 dBc/Hz||N||Y||€ 3.142|
|DSA832-TG||9 kHz – 3.2 GHz||-161 dBm||-98 dBc/Hz||Y||Y||€ 4.027|
|DSA875||9 kHz – 7.5 GHz||-161 dBm||-98 dBc/Hz||N||Y||New € 5.503|
|DSA875-TG||9 kHz – 7.5 GHz||-161 dBm||-98 dBc/Hz||Y||Y||New € 6.388|
*DANL values are typical, normalized to 1 Hz, and require the PA to be active. See specs for details.
Instruction Video – How to install option keys on Rigol Instruments
DSA875-TG 7.5GHz Spectrum Analyzer & Tracking Gen. Review, Teardown & Experiments
S1220 ASK/FSK Demodulation Software
|DSA815(-TG) TG) Price Promotion|
|Promotional price for all new order of DSA815(-TG)
Valid until 30th September 2020.
Please use the form below to request more information.