Free MSO5000-BND Bundle on all models
MSO5000 Mixes Signal Oscilloscopes
7-into-1 Integrated Digital Oscilloscope
MSO5000 series digital oscilloscope is a high-performance oscilloscope model designe based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology. With a 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, the MSO5000 series integrates 7 independent instruments into one, delivering super sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, and other excellent specifications. It is compact and portable in design, and all of the MSO series products support multiple channels, bandwidths, and the upgrade of the analysis software. As it integrates many functions of multiple instruments, different user groups can have more choices in selecting their desired product based on their needs, helping them save their budget to a large extent while enjoying the superior test support and user experience.
New firmware with Bode plot :
Rigol released a new official firmware for MSO5000 with bode plot application.
When the generator is activated (part of the bundle) then bode plot can be used with MSO5000 Series.
- Analog bandwidth: 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz, and 70 MHz; bandwidth upgradeable
- 2 or 4 analog channels (upgradable)
- Standard 16 digital channels(LA probe required)
- Up to 8 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 200 Mpts memory depth (option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 500,000 wfm/s)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- Integrates 7 independent instruments into 1, including a digital oscilloscope, a logic
analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, an arbitrary waveform generator, a digital voltmeter,
a frequency counter and totalizer, and a protocol analyzer
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
- New Bode plot for loop test analysis
|Model||Bandwidth||Channels||Real Time Sample Rate||Std/Max Memory||Waveform Capture Rate|
|MSO5354||35o MHz||4+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
|MSO5204||200 MHz||4+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
|MSO5104||100 MHz||4+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
|MSO5102||10o MHz||2+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
|MSO5074||70 MHz||4+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
|MSO5072||70 MHz||4+16*||8 Gs/s||100 / 200 Mpts||500.000 wfms/s|
*Logic channels require PLA2216 active logic probe to operate
Basics of Oscilloscopes
Free online training course
how to use and to get the most benefits out of todays modern digital scopes.
- Oscilloscope Definitions and Concepts
- Signal Integrity
- Advanced Analysis
- Connectivity and Data Management
||Free Option Bundle
|Receive with purchase of any MSO5000 Oscilloscope free of charge
Valid until 30th June 2020.
In addition Rigol offers the very attractively priced MSO5204 Package
Valid until 30th June 2020.