RS3000 Series Spectrum Analyzers
Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
- 3 GHz to 4.5 GHz models with available 25 or 40 MHz Real-Time BW
- 7.45 µs 100% POI
Engineers integrating WiFi, Bluetooth and other modern RF technologies are confronted with complex challenges like frequency hopping signals, channel conflict, and spectrum interference. Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers bring the dimension of time to RF Analysis making it easier to monitor and characterize these complex RF systems. The RSA3000 combines Real-Time performance (7.45µs 100% POI with 40 MHz RTBW option), rich data displays, and advanced triggering all at an exceptional price.
- 9 kHz to 3 or 4.5 GHz Frequency Range
- 10.1” Capacitive touchscreen display
- Displayed Average Noise Level as low as -161 dBm with opt. PreAmplifier
- Real-Time Analysis Bandwidth of 10 MHz standard (25 and 40 MHz options)
- 7 Real-Time visualization modes
- 100 % POI as low as 7. 45 µseconds
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) (1 Hz RBW option)
- 1 ms full span sweep speed
- EMI bandwidth and filters option
- New Embedded EMI/EMC application
|Model||Frequency Range||Noise floor*
@10 kHz offset
|RSA3030||9 kHz – 3.0 GHz||-161 dBm||<-102 dBc/Hz||1 Hz (10 Hz)||10 MHz (25/40 MHz)||N||€ 4.126|
|RSA3030-TG||9 kHz – 3.0 GHz||-161 dBm||<-102 dBc/Hz||1 Hz (10 Hz)||10 MHz (25/40 MHz)||Y||€ 4.912|
|RSA3045||9 kHz – 4.5 GHz||-161 dBm||<-102 dBc/Hz||1 Hz (10 Hz)||10 MHz (25/40 MHz)||N||€ 5.109|
|RSA3055-TG||9 kHz – 4.5 GHz||-161 dBm||<-102 dBc/Hz||1 Hz (10 Hz)||10 MHz (25/40 MHz)||Y||€ 6.093|
*DANL values are typical, normalized to 1 Hz, and require the optional PA to be active. See specs for details.
** Prices are excl. VAT.
Introduction of the RSA3000 series Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers
|RSA3030(-TG) EMI package (RSA3030(-TG) RT Spectrum Analyzer + EMI Option + Near Field Probe Set|
|Rigol offers a very attractive EMI package with the RSA3030-TG series consisting of:
Valid until 30th June 2020.