Conducted Immunity Test System, 10 kHz – 400 MHz
The CDG 7000 is a new test generator for all interference immunity standards against conducted Interference induced by high frequency fields – including BCI tests (ISO 11452-4).
One of the very few combined IEC 61000-4-6 test systems that include the RF signal generator, a RF-power amplifier, a 3-channel RF voltmeter and a directional coupler for a very reasonable price.
The CDG 7000 generates interferences as defined in IEC / EN 61000-4-6 – immunity to conducted disturbances induced by radio-frequency fields. The standard describes a test setup in which these high-frequency interferences can be influenced on a EUT without a complicated structure with antennas, field instrumentation and shielded rooms. By using coupling networks and coupling clamp’s sine waves are induced directly into power and signal lines. The test object retains its original place in the device structure, so that the system can be tested in its overall function.
CDG 7000 MGA system for testing immunity to proximity magnetic fields based bas per IEC 60601-1-2 ED. 4.1/IEC 61000-4-39
- Test system consists of a
- RF signal generator
- RF-power amplifier
- 3-channel RF voltmeter
- internal directional coupler
- Frequency range (signal generator) 4 kHz – 1200 MHz
- The RF power amplifier is available in three different models
- included application software (HELIA 7 – Basic) enables extensive reporting functions and EUT monitoring
(HELIA 7 – BCI required for BCI testing)
- Simple expansion with external amplifier via 2nd generator output
- SCPI command set enables easy integration into own software systems
- Interfaces: USB, LAN, GPIB (option)
- Temperature measuring input, e.g. for monitoring and displaying the BCI clamp temperature
- Input for external pulse modulation
- Configurable, digital 8-channel user port
- Warranty 3 years
The CDG 7000 Conducted Immunity is available with 3 different amplifier configurations:
- CDG 7000-25 with 25 Watt amplifier is suitable for testing with CDN’s acc. to IEC/EN61000-4-6.
- CDG 7000-75-10 is suitable for testing with CDN’s and EM Injection Clamp acc. to IEC / EN 61000-4-6.
- CDG 7000-75 is suitable for testing with BCI probes acc ISO 11452-4 and/or EM Injection Clamps and CDN acc. to IEC / EN 6100-4-6
- new CDG 7000-MGA is suitable for testing immunity to proximity magnetic fields based on IEC 60601-1-2 ED. 4.1/IEC 61000-4-39
All systems are equipped with USB and LAN interface and are delivered including Windows Helia 7 Basic application test software for extensive reporting functions and EUT monitoring.
For BCI (bulk Current Injection) testing Helia 7 BCI is available as an option.
The system can be completed with several available CDN’s, EM Injection and Decoupling Clamps, BCI and Monitor Probes, Calibration Accessories, Attenuators and Terminations to fit your exact testing requirements
|Model||Description||Frequency Range||Amplifier Power||Max Test Level|
|CDG 7000-25||Conducted RF generator, acc. IEC/EN 61000-4-6||100 kHz – 250 MHz||25 Watt||10 V (15 V) with 80% AM (without 6 dB)|
|CDG 7000-75||Conducted RF generator, acc. IEC/EN 61000-4-6
|100 kHz – 400 MHz||75 Watt||30 V (40 V) with 80% AM (without 6 dB)|
|CDG 7000-75-10||Conducted RF generator, acc. IEC/EN 61000-4-6||10 kHz – 250 MHz||75 Watt||30 V (40 V) with 80% AM (without 6 dB)|
|Testsystem immunity immunity to proximity magnetic fields based on
IEC 60601-1-2 ED. 4.1/IEC 61000-4-39
|10 kHz – 250 MHz||75 Watt||See datasheet|
CDG 7000 Conducted Disturbance Test System for IEC / EN 61000-4-6 and IEC 61326-3-2
CDG 7000-MGA for EC 60601-1-2 ED. 4.1/IEC 61000-4-39
Schlöder CDG 7000 (expl. IEC 61000-4-6)