Shieldex® RF & EMC Enclosures
Shieldex® RF & EMC Enclosures are the ideal choice for laboratory tests and measurements in the frequency range from 0.3 GHz to 18 GHz and shield up to 95 dB. Due to their flexible and lightweight components, our shielding enclosures are portable and can be erected and dismantled in a very short time.
- RF Enclosures or Table Top
- Size and Fabric Customizable to your requirements
- Shielded doors, ventilation systems, lighting, power panel, filter box and many more can be added
- Shielding Effectiveness Average up to 95 dB from 30 MHz to 18 GHz
- Temperature Range : -30°C to 90°C
- Optional Cleanroom compatible A300 (Class 1.000)
Unlike most shielding tents, Shieldex EMC enclosures are designed to allow for a wide variety of enclosure configurations without sacrificing quality and performance. Complex and costly EMC compliance testing can be avoided by using Shieldex® EMC enclosures and pre-compliance testing during the product development phase.
Shieldex® Table Tops were developed to perform measurements of smaller objects directly on site without much effort. The shielding performance is on average 80 dB from 0.3 GHz to 18 GHz.
- EMC Precompliance testing
- Architectural Room Shielding
- Shielding of highly sensitive electronic equipment
- Computer and mobile phone forensics
- Electromagnetic allergy/electrosmog
- Testing of cars, satellites, computers and control systems
- Use in leading companies within aerospace (NASA, OHB), the automotive industry and in the military sector.