Simulate, Stimulate, Test
Tabor Electronics is a leading manufacturer of arbitrary function/waveform generators, pulse generators, PRBS Generators, Mixed Signal Word Generators and Signal Amplifiers. The Tabor AWG’s are true arbitrary waveform generators and are available from 50 MHz to 1 GHz with either 1, 2 or 4 outputs. The Tabor AWG’s feature advanced memory management that allow generation of complex patterns. Instruments are available in bench or PCI/PXI form.
Keypoints Tabor Electronics
- Private owned company, established in 1971
- Designs, manufactures and markets high-end test and measurement equipment with focus on the high-end signal source market
- More than 45 years of experience in various fields (Generators, Amplifiers, DMM etc.)
- Willing to customize units based on customer specific requirements
- Develops a range of self-branded instruments and serves as a well-known OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for leading companies
Tabor offers several series Arbitrary Waveform Generators (AWG’s), Pulse Generators and Amplifiers
Tabor company video describing technology and applications.