Tabor’s line of AWGs offers high performance and extremely versatile capabilities incorporating fully featured function, pulse, modulation and arbitrary generators into a single box solution. In addition, some of Tabor’s arbitrary waveform generators also offer digital outputs with the capability of generating both analog and digital signals simultaneously. With up to 32 bit word generation, and dedicated digital memory independent or synchronized to the analog output, the Tabor line of AWGs is a perfect tool for digital design, validation and verification.
- 300MS/s, 1.2GS/s and 2.3 GS/s sampling rates
- Up to 32M of arbitrary waveform memory
- Up to four synchronized analog channels
- 16 or 32 digital outputs
- 300MB/s, 625MB/s or 1.15GB/s data rate
- Up to 16M of dedicated digital memory
- Independent digital data generation or simultaneous digital representation of the analog output.
- Complementary digital signal amplifiers
- Up to 4Vp-p with programmable amplitude and offset control
- Independent skew control of each bit with 10ps resolution
- 3 or 5 Years Warranty
Please use the form below to request more information