Sensors to expand measurement range
ZES ZIMMER has a very large range of High Voltage and currents sensors and shunts that expand the precision measurement range of the standard power meters.
- Current Clamps, up to accuracy of 0.15%
- Rogowski Clamps, about 1%
- Precision Transformer, up to an accuracy of 0.02%
- Hall Current Transducer, up to an accuracy of 0.3%
- High Frequency Sensors, 1 MHz, 0.25%
- External Shunts, accuracy 0.15%
- High Voltage Probes to 12 kV, 300 kHz
Please contact us for advise and more information.