LMG Control – Software for Configuration, Logging and Analysis
LMG-Control is the convenient software for ZES ZIMMER power meters of the LMG series to configure the instrument and display, analyze and log the measuring values.
The LMG-Control-B is the basic version and is free of charge and is delivered on CD-ROM with each power meter (with interface). The basic version performs Data transfer and visualization, Display, Plot, Table Function and HARM99 Harmonic analyzing.
The LMG-Control-WA is an optional extension of the basic software and offers Waveform Recording and analyzing of sample values of the LMG. Harmonic analysis up to 1MHz (depending LMG), analyzing window and recording of transients.
- Real-time display of configuration and measuring values
- Transfer of up to 3000 measuring values per second
- Time stamps with a resolution of 1 millisecond
- Versatile analysis of sampling values
- Export of measuring values to other applications
LMG Test Suite – Test Software for Harmonics & Flicker
The LMG Test Suite tests in accordance with the currently valid version of EN 61000-3-2/-12 or EN 61000-3-3/-11 and also supports measurements per ECE R-10.4 Annex 11 (e.g. electromagnetic compatibility of vehicles).
Now also supports EN61000-4-7:2002 + A1:2009 and EN61000-3-2:2014.
- Harmonics test according to EN 61000-3-2/12
- Flicker test according to EN61000-3-3/11
- LMG series proven precision power measurement technology
- Detailed analysis for targeted diagnostics and optimization
- Clear overview of all parameters and values
- Comprehensive and customer-specific documentation
- Manufacturer-independent use of AC power sources
Please contact us for advise and more information.