Danisense Current Sensors
With the new partnership with Danisense, AR Benelux is able to offer a wide range of high quality AC/DC current sensors in the range between 0 – 3000 A and more. The current sensors from Danisense fit very well in our portfolio and are complementary to our existing solutions in the field of power supplies, power analyzers and high power AC/DC (bidirectional) testing systems.
The exclusive Zero Flux Technology and sturdy metal enclosure are design aspects that make Danisense Current Sensors the most stable and accurate currently available.
- Current sensors up to 3000 A and more on request
- DC – 1 MHz
- Linearity as low as 1 ppm
- Exceptional time stability <1 ppm DC drift per year
- Current and Voltage output models
- High quality metal sensor enclosure for better EMC robustness and temperature stability
- Protection against open circuit
- Multi-channel System Interface Power Supply units with Voltage and Current outputs
- Power Measurement
- Battery & Charger Testing
- Control Systems
- Fuel Cell / Battery Monitoring
- MRI and simular applications