RIGOL Announces new EMI Pre-Compliance Analysis option for its RSA series spectrum analyzers
RIGOL Technologies announces a significant addition to its RSA family of Real-time Spectrum Analyzers with the release of a new integrated EMI application mode for EMI pre-compliance measuremente spectrum analyzers. It allows engineers to measure, compare, analyze, and report on EMI issues throughout the design process. It streamlines the workflow in logical reproducable way and help to ensure correct measurement setup.
Benefits of the EMI Measurement Application
- Available as embedded software option on all RSA Series Spectrum Analyzers
- Built in CISPR bandwidths and detectors
- Built in Libary with setup for most common EMC test standards
- Automated scans of multiple segments
- Limit Lines and automated peak/limit searches
- Up to 3 traces with different detectors
- Log Frequency Display
- Live measurements with three detectors at marker or signal of interest
- Corrections for antennas, LISNs, cables, current probes, preamps etc
- Report Generation in PDF or html format on USB stick
The EMI measurement option is available pre or post purchase for either the RSA3000 or RSA5000 series spectrum analyzer as a software enabled option.
Either option RSA3000-EMI or RSA5000-EMI has a list price of € 895 ex VAT and is available immediately for purchase.
Click the link to learn more about RIGOL EMC measurement application or contact us for a demonstration