New Series Handheld Spectrum Analyzers up to 54 GHz – The Sky is the Limit
Anritsu’s Field Master Pro MS2090A RF spectrum analyzer delivers performance never previously available in a compact, handheld instrument. With continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 54 GHz, the Field Master Pro MS2090A is specifically designed to meet the challenges a full range of other wireless technologies in use today, including: 5G, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defense, satellite systems, and radar.
he Field Master Pro MS2090A delivers the highest levels of RF performance available in a handheld, touchscreen spectrum analyzer, with a displayed average noise level (DANL) of -164 dBm and Third Order Intercept (TOI) of +20 dBm (typical). This makes measurements such as spectrum clearing, radio alignment, harmonic, and distortion even more accurate than previously possible. For modulation measurements on digital systems, 100 MHz modulation bandwidth coupled with best-in-class phase noise performance maximizes measurement precision, while ±0.5 dB typical amplitude accuracy provides confidence when testing transmitter power and spurious.
Ruggedized for field use, all versions provide a comprehensive range of features to speed and simplify measurement, as well as enhance usability. RTSA spans of 20 MHz (standard) to 100 MHz (optional) provide capability for cellular interference monitoring to full ISM band signal analysis. In addition to being a full span swept tuned spectrum analyzer, all versions include a spectrogram display that helps monitor the RF spectrum for intermittent or interfering signals. Integrated channel power and occupied bandwidth measurements simplify the measuring and characterizing of common radio transmission. IQ data capture of 5G frames enables the capture and saving of IQ data for off-line processing on a PC using standard data analysis tools.
- Frequency Range
- MS2090A-0709 9 kHz to 9 GHz
- MS2090A-0714 9 kHz to 14 GHz
- MS2090A-0720 9 kHz to 20 GHz
- MS2090A-0726 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- MS2090A-0732 9 kHz to 32 GHz
- MS2090A-0743 9 kHz to 43.5 GHz
- MS2090A-0754 9 kHz to 54 GHz
- DANL (w/preamp) -164 dBm
- TOI +20 dBm
- Analysis bandwidth 100 MHz
- Demodulation 5GNR, RF, and modulation quality plus SSB signal analysis
- Amplitude range DANL to +30 dBm
- Phase noise at 1 GHz -110 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz offset (typical)
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW) 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Input SWR 1.5
- Amplitude accuracy < 14 GHz ±1.3 dB (±0.5 dB typical)
- RTSA bandwidth 20 MHz to 100 MHz
Please visit the MS2090A product page for more information