Teledyne LeCroy Wavepulser40IX High-Speed Interconnect Analyzer
Delivers Unmatched Characterization Insight
Teledyne LeCroy introduced its WavePulser 40iX high-speed interconnect analyzer, a uniquely capable solution for complete interconnect testing and validation.
The WavePulser 40iX greatly simplifies the process of high-speed interconnect testing and validation by unifying time- and frequency-domain characterizations. The WavePulser 40iX, in a single acquisition and in one instrument, performs complete S-parameter frequency characterization like a vector network analyzer (VNA), impedance profiling like a time-domain reflectometer (TDR), and also delivers deep analysis capabilities.
- 4-Port S-parameters DC to 40 GHz, single-ended and mixed-mode
- Impedance Profile with <1 mm resolution, differential and common-mode
- Internal, automatic OSLT calibration
- USB-connected, small, lightweight
- Flexible display of the measurements
- Remove effects from fixtures, connectors and cables
- Emulate eye diagrams with CTLE, DFE and FFE equalization
- Advanced jitter analysis