Teledyne LeCroy WaveSurfer 4000HD
The new highly affordable WaveSurfer 4000HD is the first oscilloscope in its class to feature 12-bit vertical resolution at all times, showing clean, crisp waveforms on a bright, 12.1” touch screen display.
The WaveSurfer 4000HD uses the same HD4096 technology as found in the higher class HDO and WaveRunner HD oscilloscopes, which is a combination of high signal-to-noise input amplifiers, high sample rate 12-bit ADCs, and a low-noise system architecture. This provides visibility into signal details that are often lost in the noise on other oscilloscopes, including those with advertised 10-bit and 12-bit ADCs
WaveSurfer 4000HD further increases its value by integrating multiple instruments into one and reducing clutter on the test bench: it offers an optional 16-channel Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG), Frequency Counter and Spectrum Analyzer (available early 2020).
- 200 MHz to 1 GHz Bandwidths
- 12-bits Resolution without compromise and at all times
- 5 GS/s Sample Rate
- 25 Mpts Acquisition Memory
- 12.1″ Touch Screen with OneTouch
- Ultra-Low Noise System Architecture
- Multi Instrument Capabilities – MSO, AWG, Counter, Spectrum Analyzer
- Comprehensive Probe Support – 30 probes in 9 categories