Precison Grid Simulation Simplified
NH Research introduced the 9410 series Regenerative Grid Simulators for testing of grid-tied converters, V2G and other AC Products. The 9410 Grid Simulator can provide a 1Φ, 2Φ, or 3Φ simulated utility connection while allowing per-phase controls for amplitude, wave shape, & the relative to a phase angle relationship. These features allow testing of any number of AC conditions including phase imbalance (in voltage and/or phase angle relationship), voltage sag, frequency changes, & harmonic injection. The included measurement system removes the need for an additional power meters, DMMs, oscilloscopes, or spectrum analyzers.
- Fully Programmable 4 Quadrant Grid Simulator
- 4 kW / 8 kVA to 96 kW / 192 kVA
- Supports up to 3 outputs allowing any combination of AC + DC channels
- Programmable Waveshape and output control on all channels
- Built in measurement system on all channels
Visit the NH Research 9410 series page for more information