RFX7000B 1U Programmable Noise Generator for Automated Testing and Rack Mount Environments
Noisecom launched the new RFX7000B programmable Broadband AWGN noise generator, a unique, compact form factor solution for automated testing environments and densely populated rackmount system.
The new noise generator delivers value to test engineers and system integrators by providing performance, capabilities, and customization previously available only in larger form factor bench top products.
The RFX7000B provides noise generation capabilities up to 40 GHz in a compact 1U high form factor. The compact 1U form factor is ideal for rack-mounted production and automated testing environments or integrated systems used in satellite communications, radar, and signal and millimeter wave product testing.
Product High Lights
- Output White Gaussian noise
- 1U 19 Inch Rack Mount – save space
- Standard LAN and USB (optional External RS232 or GPIB)
- Local control bu connection USB mouse and Display
- 13 different models available from 100 MHz up to 40 GHz
- 127 dB of attenuation; 0.1 dB step size
- Units > 2 GHz have total attenuation of 79.9 dB
- Low distortion signal path
- Noise attenuator accuracy:
- ±0.2 dB or 0.5% at 1 – 500 MHz
- ±0.2 dB or 1% at 0.5 – 1.0 GHz
- ±0.3 dB or 2% at 1 – 2 GHz