General purpose programmable microwave attenuators
The new MLAT series from Micro Lambda Wirelss (MLW) are general purpose programmable attenuators that cover a frequency band of 10 MHz up to 21 GHz.
These attenuators provide either 0 to 31.5 or 63 dB attenuation over the full range. The attenuators can be programmed by the user via a USB or SPI interface and can be set in 0.5 dB steps over the entire frequency range. Designed in a miniature package of 2.0”x2.0”x0.5” to fit into most designs.
Applications include Wide Band Receivers, Automated Test Systems, Telecom, Satcom , UAV’s and Drones and a variety of Military and Commercial Test applications.
- 10 MHz – 21 GHz
- 31.5 or 63 dB attenuation range
- o.5 dB step size
- Optional level flatness correction
- Optional Internal amplifier
- SPI & USB control (instruction set provided in manual)
- 0 to +50 C operating range (other range available on special order)
- SMA(f) RF connectors