Zes Zimmer introduced the LMG610 single phase precision power meter with touch screen. Unique is that 3 different versions are available to fit the users measurement needs: LMG610-A1 for high-precision broadband measurements up to 10 MHz, LMG610-B1 for general purpose measurements up 500 kHz or LMG610-C1 for high-precision 50/60 Hz measurements up to 10 kHz. Measurements can be made direct up to 1000 Vrms / 32 Arms and can be further extended with a variety of external voltage probes and current clamps.
DualPath – Simultanous measurement of narrow and broadband values
Another unique feature is the DualPath architecture available on the LMG610-A1 and LMG610-B1 versions. DualPath is the long awaited solution to a well known dilemma, present on traditional power meters. When optimizing designs for power applications with high-frequency content, engineers were forced to choose between analysis on the full power spectrum or a specific part only. Simultaneous measurements were impossible. Now with DualPath technology it is possible to measure wide band and filtered values simultaneously.
- Single Channel Precision Power Meter
- Large and clearly arranged touchscreen GUI for intuitive handling
- Direct measurement up to 1000 Vrms and 32 Arms
- Analog bandwidth DC up to 10 MHz
- 3 different versions for different applications:
- LMG610-A1 : 0.025 % accuracy, up to 10 MHz (DualPath)
- LMG610-B1 : 0.07 % accuracy, up to 500 kHz (DualPath)
- LMG610-C1 : 0.04 % accuracy, up to 10 kHz
- Gapless sampling up to 18 bit and a minimal cycle time of 30 ms
- Delay time between V and I input < 3ns
- Standard USB2.0, LAN, RS232 interface (optional CAN)
- Optional CE Flicker & Harmonics
Visit the LMG610 product page for more information .